Officer, Reconciliation - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Officer, Reconciliation
. Principal responsibilities
- Timely deliver accurate reconciliation reports in according to the pre-determined timeline
- To exercise ownership over work files and client matters ensuring outstanding items are cleared or resolved in a timely manner
- Participate in workflow projects to improve servicing effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop ongoing good client relationships and ensure the realisation of client service agreement
- Contribute positively to completing shared tasks with common responsibilities and offering help to colleagues beyond own workload commitments
- Apply Anti Money laundering criteria to work processes
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in Accounting or a related discipline, with a recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Experience in accounting or banking
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and strong analytical skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Knowledge of Fund Structures, such as trade processing, corporate actions operations, valuation reporting, cash management, pricing and reconciliation operations
- Knowledge of Fund Administrations service model such as locations, departments, products, clients, and organisation within Security Services
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of relevant anti money laundering legislation and how it impacts the fund service model
- Understanding of characteristics and features of the Funds industry
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.