Operational Risk Manager / Assistant Operational Risk Manager (Business Continuity Planning)
- Maintain the policies & procedures of business continuity management
- Coordinate/ develop / update business continuity plans in response to ever emerging emergency scenarios.
- Prepare reports for senior management and the board's review
- Coordinate and perform quality check on business continuity planning of departments including carrying out business impact analysis, business continuity plans and drills.
- Provide support in the execution of the continuity plans at the time of a crisis event
- Organize business continuity management meetings
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in business continuity management, preferably in banking or financial sectors
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- Be a good team player with good communication skills
- G ood command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operational Risk Manager