Recruitment Coordinator (International)
We are seeking a mature self-starter candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and team focus and is able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment. This person is proactive in resolving business issues and demonstrates exemplary follow through. They would add value by working on a number of simultaneous tasks/projects with minimal supervision while paying special attention to detail. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Perform portfolio operational support including reconciliation dealing with prime brokers
- Interface daily with fund administrator, prime brokers, swap counterparties and internal investment team to assist with reconciliation of positions and accounts, promptly researching and correcting discrepancies
- Recognize and troubleshoot PNL and accounting issues
- Support Compliance to meet all relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as industry practices
- Provide ad-hoc support to COO on other business functions including compliance/accounting
- Verify the accuracy of business expenses including market data and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Relevant degree and/or work experience is preferred, not required
Who We Are:
Y-Intercept (Hong Kong) Limited is an investment management firm, seeking to deliver high quality returns supported by quantitative and systematic investment strategies across asset classes and geographical regions.
Y-Intercept (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunity employer.