Our client is one of the fastest growing Hong Kong based Investment Management firm (Type 4 & 9). As part of their expansion plan this year, they are currently looking for an independent and resourceful Operations Manager to join their organization.
- Perform NAV and prepare attribution reports to portfolio manager
- Responsible for daily settlement operation and escalate as needed
- Reconcile discrepancies between brokers and internal records for trade and cash transactions
- Ensure all processing transactions are complied with all relevant external regulators and in-house policies
- Liaise with front office, legal/compliance and other related units when necessary
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for management and discuss with other departments to improve efficiency
- Bachelor degree or above in finance or other related majors
- 7+ years’ settlement operations experience within the Financial Services sector
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and market practices of settlement procedures
- Able to work independently and be a good team-player
- Ability to use financial software, Excel and various functions for data analysis
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Spoken and written)
*Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.