Organisational Alignment Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Aquis Search
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
My client is looking for an Organisational Alignment Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier global bank!
You will be responsible for:
- Driving organisational plan, design and structure for regional roles for Digital function of the Bank and making sure that they are aligned to their Global digital operating models
- Work with local teams to identify role gaps and align local structures and organizational design to global and regional operating models.
- Create job specifications
- Ensure different teams within the digital function both globally and locally are joined up in objectives, activities and delivery.
- Lead the development and management of the Digital Graduate and Internship programme
- Drive specific People Agenda initiatives covering Talent Attraction, Development and Retention.
- Assist in ad hoc people projects from time to time
To be considered, you will need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or other related discipline.
- Ideally in a business manager role currently with Human Resources experience
- Experience in Organisation Design
- Strong People management skills
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with large and complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills