My client is a well known investment firm in Hong Kong and they are expanding their PE TMT team, mainly focus on Greater China market
- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions including: sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with reviews with management team.
- Support fund marketing and existing client requests
- University degree holder in Finance, Economics, Investment or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of private equity or direct investment experience or investment banking or M&A experience
- Experience from investment bank or top financial adviser firm or private equity firm with TMT, both 2C and 2B experience or top-tier TMT corporates in China is highly preferred.
- Strong TMT background and market intelligence · Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese along with a proactive working attitude
- Working location can be based in Beijing or based in HK with regular travel to China