PF - Personal Assistant
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Key Responsibilities
The incumbent will report into Head of BNPP Personal Finance Asia Region, based in Hong Kong Regional Office.
1. Personal Assistant to the Head of BNPP Personal Finance Asia Region:
· to provide secretarial support, includes handling incoming/outgoiong calls, managing calendars, draft letter correspondences and preparing presentations.
· to arrange for travel booking, prepare expense claims in accordance to Company policy
· to organize meetings with the Regional team, HO, countries, and any other third parties
· to organize meetings to ensure compliance with the regulatory deadline
· to review, proof read and edit documents
· to provide general administrative support to the Regional team, includes monitoring office supplies, equipment maintenance & etc.
· to create and maintain a proper document filing and archiving system
· to organize the Management Committee meetings, circulate and compile of the agenda and materials, to book the meeting rooms and order refreshments/food as required.
· to assist in organizing Senior Management visits from Head Office
· to support the company events, if required
· to assist in ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned
Specific Qualifications Required
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a small team and in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, mature with positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Analytical, detail-oriented, well-organized,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in MS Office with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin. French will be a plus.