A well-funded Financial Advisory / FinTech firm, wholly owned by a listed company in HK is looking to hire an experienced legal professional to support its Global Markets business in markets documentations and negotiation. The role will be responsible for drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements and legal documents for OTC derivatives and structured products.
- Good knowledge of derivatives and structured products in terms of basic pay-off and wrappers.
- Familiar with ISDA terms and conditions and able to prepare and/or review legal documents focusing on ISDA documentation, repo agreements, securities borrowing and lending agreements.
- Prepare Pricing Supplement for Securitized products and review of Confirmation for OTC products.
- To provide legal advice and support principally on matters within the regulatory scope of the HK SFC relating to dealing in and advising on securities, futures and over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives and asset management.
- To liaise with and give instructions to external lawyers.
- Bachelor degree (or above) in law or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a legal practitioner / negotiator familiar with rules and regulations on securities and futures businesses.
- Preference towards those who have working knowledge in OTC derivative transactions and structured products.
- Work carefully and conscientiously. Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, risk management awareness and ability.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).