Pre-sales/ Implementation Manager (Mandarin-speaking) – US-Listed Tech Firm – HK
My client is a multinational tech company headquartered in the US. They provide disruptive and innovative solutions which allow clients to implement data-driven and highly automated campaigns. With more than 40% year-on-year growth in revenue, they are expanding globally and are looking for a strong Implementation Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Team and The Role
- The global tech team is run in a distributed model with chances for developers to collaborate with other regional teams in similar time zones.
- Flat structure, highly transparent culture, agile & TDD.
- As the Implementation Manager, you will be overseeing integrations with clients and s and ensure that the technical requirements are met.
- You will also be the liaison between the company’s and clients’ tech teams, leveraging multiple technologies to manage complex integration projects.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a transparent, Agile and tech-driven environment
- You will be working closely with the clients to understand their needs and make direct impact to the business
- Attractive salary with equity, company-wide event twice a year, excellent training programmes and staff benefits
- 5+ years implementation/technical account management/pre-sales & post-sales experience. Fluent Mandarin is a MUST.
- Track record of working on large-scale software projects and managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Solid technical knowledge, ability to understand & explain software architecture.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Queenie.Li@bahpartners.com / +852 2544 4400.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/.