Presales Consultant, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- 15 Nov 18
Presales Consultant, Hong Kong
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for providing assistance to the sales team in identifying clients' needs, proposing and demonstrating the Prophet actuarial solutions and works in conjunction with the Sales Executives to pursue high value software and services sales and business development opportunities within FIS's current and prospective client base to achieve or exceed yearly sales goals, increase market share and maximize profits.
The Pre-Sales Consultant works closely with FIS's sales executives plus Product Development and Global Services to help identify, develop, and deliver sales of the Prophet actuarial solutions. He also can be working as a team with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales for the same objective. He is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales executives in selling the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required.
- Through direct communication with prospective clients, work with the Sales Executives to gain a thorough understanding of their business needs, system needs and IFRS requirements.
- Help develop and articulate the Prophet GI solution to clients
- Demonstrate the Prophet GI solutions to current and prospective clients
- Provide actuarial, business and technical input to RFP's, client proposals, etc.
- In conjunction with the Sales Executives help manage and control the sales cycle from initial prospect contact, client needs analysis, solution presentation, completion of proposals ,delivery schedules and product specifications.
- Maintain an effective presence at industry events, conferences, seminars and trainings as required.
- Represent FIS in the relevant actuarial associations and fairs.
- Maintain expertise in related insurance industry issues relative to trends, competition, and customer needs.
- Maintain expertise relative to the function and technology of the FIS product offering in order to represent and sell effectively.
- You will be assuming the role of trainer for internal staffs who is supporting the Prophet business locally.
- In depth understanding of actuarial modelling techniques for general insurance
- Detailed understanding and experience of actuarial & risk modelling software
- Knowledge of the Prophet system a distinct advantage
- Deep understanding of IFRS requirements, ERM solutions and services
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership,
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in Insurance Science - Actuary Studies
- Must have worked in Business consultancy-related or any General Insurers for at least 3 years
- Have Skills in Prophet (preferably as programmer) at least 3 years
- Must have experience in Actuary (preferably actuary certification) at least 8-10 years
- Must have knowledge in Insurance regulation and solvency related issues in any one of the market listed: South Korea, HK, Singapore, China