A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Product Manager to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant assisting Head of APAC Marketing Distribution & Digital Events in the day-to-day coordination and delivery of the Marketing Distribution & Digital Events platforms delivery for APAC business teams, that will help drive efficiencies and maximize the business impact of our product strategy.
- Detail coordination and project management for the initiatives, such as:
- Assist Head of Department in tracking delivery plans and coordinate meetings/discussion with stakeholders and delivery partners.
- Track deliverables and outstanding action items from action owners.
- Coordinate project status update from delivery partners and prepare integrated status reports.
- Maintain and ensure documentation completeness in collaboration tools (Confluence, Microsoft Teams, JIRA, etc)
- Manage product delivery and change management for Asia region:
- Study and analyse workflows and system functionalities for Workfront, SFMC, Events Platform and the associated integrations in the ecosystem.
- Gather and elicit detail requirements from stakeholders across different LOB/ markets in APAC.
- Translate business workflow, User Interface and User Experience into detail product backlog consisting of a set of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams.
- Work closely with Global Product and Tech teams to implement product backlogs.
- Conduct QA before releasing enhancement for Business UAT.
- Manage Business UAT and defects/backlog triaging with Tech team during testing phase.
- For non-system enhancement items, work with Business users to implement process improvement based on recommendation/findings from as-is process analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business / Technology or equivalent disciplines
- 3-5 years’ working experience as a busines analyst in the Agile project delivery environment for Digital Marketing Distribution platforms.
- 3-5 years working experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge in Workfront and Events platform tools (Zoom, PGi, Aventri) is a plus.
- Detail orientated with good organizational and coordination skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Able to multitask and feel comfortable managing multiple projects at any time.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Flexible communication approach to build trust with diverse stakeholder groups
- Comfortable running product demos with internal and external stakeholders