Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We are looking for someone who can provide business related services and support to the Wealth Planning team to help with:
– the preparation of documents (including trust setup, account opening and asset transfer related) for new structures and liaising directly with UBS trustees, Client Advisors and Client Advisor Assistants and other third parties in connection therewith
– coordinating with UBS trustees on setting up new structures and following through asset injection into structures
– supporting the team in meeting its risk control requirements, by helping maintain and track trust related information
– contribute to continuous improvement of process and services
You’ll be working as part of the Wealth Planning Relationship Management team in Investment Products & Services, Hong Kong. We actively support Client Advisors in client meetings, presentations and after-sales activities relating to asset ownership and structuring. We follow political, tax and economic developments in specific countries and apply this knowledge to client situations whilst ensuring that our wealth planning business continues meeting the bank's general and wealth planning specific standards and policies.
– a degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Corporate Governance
– member / student member of CPA/CA/STEP/Company Secretary or equivalent qualification at least 3 years of working experience in trust company or company secretary firm , preferably with experience in client onboarding role
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with a broad business perspective
– Excellent attention to details
– highly organized and are able to multi-task, working both independently and in a team setting
– proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), and preferably Chinese Word Processing
– fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.