1. Highly-regarded asset management company 2. Focus on emerging market debt 3. Serve clients in Asia region
Our client, a highly-regarded asset management company, is seeking a Product Specialist, Fixed Income. The role is based in HK regional office.
- Act as a proxy to fixed income investment team to commercialize EM fixed income products
- Work closely with head of fixed income and EMD fund managers to have in-depth knowledge on portfolios and their investment philosophy. Compose relevant market communications materials / research papers, etc
- Collaborate closely with institutional sales team to develop / customize marketing materials to promote product concepts
- Participate in sales and client retention initiatives, such as client review meetings / conference calls, and provide relevant product support to external clients
- Assist in product development and product innovation for the firm
- University graduate with degree in Finance / Economics or relevant discipline. CFA / MBA qualification highly preferred
- At least five years of relevant experience in asset management industry is required with solid knowledge on fixed income products. Prior experience in working with institutional asset owners or serving HNW clients will be considered
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English are required.
- Highly motivated, articulate and with strong market sense, and be able to commercialize investment products
- Team player and able to work under pressures
- Able to use financial tools such as Bloomberg, Mircopal, etc
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com