- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- 24 Sep 17
- Project Manager in the Professional Services team will be in charge of implementing a high quality, high availability and scalable solution for our customers. The role spans over process solution design, engineering studies, tailor-made solution specification and problem management.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects - projects may be focused on development of new or upgraded products and services, internal information system-specific projects that may involve development or enhancement of internal applications, technology integration and/or infrastructure environment build-out, delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients or delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer satisfaction through use of technology
- Formalize functional need of the Customer. Translate it into a technical solution. Recommend customization based on functional study.
- Execute product installation and configuration based on established best practices and templates.
- Validate installation and consistently improve best practices and templates.
- Maintain knowledge about products versions usability.
- Prepare procedure to help Service Desk or other team members execute common change requests effectively.
- Join in problem management when our expertise is required to help solve a high profile problem.
- Evaluate the latest version of product or feature of product, to assess interest for local users.
- Organize demo to staff or pre-sales so that they are aware of the latest feature.
- Participate in building pre-sales demo as well as shared testing environments.
- Train operational teams in order to improve effectiveness in issue resolution, explain new systems to support teams.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science related studies
- At least 10 years' experience in trading application support, implementation or development position
- Good understanding of Financial software, especially in trading business flow
- Experience in Project Management and Client facing role
- Able to work independently
- Good knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Knowledge in network (TCP/IP, Cisco)
- Knowledge of Database (Oracle/ Sybase)