- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Standort: Hong Kong
- Lead and manage the implementation team for Moody's Analytics Risk Management software project in Hong Kong.
- Serve as Subject matter expert to the project teams and clients on Moody's Analytics software, IT architecture, and system integration.
- The full implementation of Moody's Product projects which includes day-to-day project management,client relation, delivery, installation, training, software interfacing, documentation and acceptance to its completion.
- Develop and fine tune implementation best practices.
- Participating in Business Development.
- Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 8 years of project experience in managing large scale financial/banking related projects in a vendor, System Integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- Proven track record in financial software implementations and project management gained with either banks, software house, consulting firms or system integrators
- Functional understanding of Financial instrument and operation.
- An IT bias with a good understanding of Financial information systems
- Strong technical skill on SQL query and familiar with pl/sql programming.
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and client facing project experience.
- Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese. Fluency in other Asian languages highly beneficial.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.