The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
You will be joining a small and dynamic insurTech startup with strong Agile working culture with the remote-first work policy
- The Project Manager will be working closely with clients and the internal engineering, product management, QA, sales and marketing teams. You will be the primary point of contact for the clients for their business needs and requirements, and to ensure the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- The project manager is expected to work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and help solve business problems and deliver against business requirements.
- Keep effective communication and maintain good relationships with all project stakeholders (internal and customer)
- Apply project management principles to come up with a project management approach that fits the needs of the project
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals
- Manage/monitor status and completion of project deliverables, signoffs, milestones, and action items
- Identify, manage, and escalate (as required) assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks. Developing and executing plans for their mitigation as possible and appropriate.
- Produce project artifacts including but not limited to requirements, checklist, project reports, use cases, test cases, testing artifacts, and training materials.
- Establish delivery processes and procedures, and ensure cross-functional teams are aligned and follow them.
- Recommend and implement project management process improvements.
- Leads and drive internal and external project meetings
- University Degree graduate in Information Technology, Business, or related disciplines
- 7+ years of Experience in project management in the software industry
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies for Software development
- Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Preferable but not necessary to have a
Project Management certification
- Nice to have: Fintech, Insurtech, SaaS experience
- Language: English, Cantonese, Mandarin