Project Manager, Finance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 21 Mai 19
Project Manager, Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Manage and lead the implementation of projects to ensure successful completion of projects according to agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Manage the stakeholders throughout the process and drive critical decisions with sponsors and the sponsor's expectations
- Develop project plan, budget and manage manpower resources for project completion
- Control, manage and report issues, risks and changes in scope
- Assist in the development of user specifications, training procedures and other requirements
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to management on quality assurance review of the projects assigned
- Ensure standardization of processes and coordinate process improvements initiatives
- Pro-actively capture, share and leverage learning from process improvements and transformations
- Degree holder with solid background in business analysis, operations and project management
- At least 4 years of experiences in business analysis
- Experience in insurance industry would be an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills and strong presentation skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.