Project Manager (IT Governance)-Global Insurance,HKD65-75k)
- Hong Kong
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Protiviti Hong Kong
- 14 Jan 19
Leading MNC Insurance Company seeks a Project Manager (IT Governance) to join their global team offering excellent career growth. Leading MNC Insurance Company seeks a Project Manager (IT Governance) to join their global team offering excellent career growth.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a Project Manager (IT Governance), you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure IT compliance for all project activities and deliverables, e.g. security design & controls, process & reconciliation controls, documentations, etc.
- Define governance model for IT related scope, e.g. system change control procedure, BAU supporting model
- Ensure project audit and parallel run audit requirements are met
- Provide technical solution advices to GO business functions
- IT Project Leader for any kinds of projects
- Provide BAU Support
- IT Budget and resources planning
- University graduate major in relevant subject
- 12-year relevant working experience in insurance IT industry, understand individual life insurance application, supporting multi-national company, team leading role, project management role, etc.
- IT system development life cycle, change control governance, testing strategy, business continuity, technology risk
- Fluent in English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.