Proprietary Trading Firm - C++ Software Developer (OMS, EMS, Low Latency)
- 30,000 - 70,000 + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
My client a well-established Proprietary trading firm is looking for 2x C++ low latency systems developers to join a growing team, working on Greenfield projects. Technology: C++, Python, Boost, Linux, Network, Low Latency
You will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming, designing, implementing, and rolling out our world-class real time analytical
- futures trading system.
- Back-testing trading strategies using large volumes of data and interpreting the results.
- Writing code that is performant, secure, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- 3+ years of work experience in a software development
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Good knowledge of Linux network programming and low latency IO
- Understanding of and experience with POSIX standard multi-threaded systems
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a team and effectively communicate with traders and other developers.
What would be useful:
- Exposure to exchange trading systems (OMS, EMS, etc).
- Experience with exchange trading protocols.
- Experience in implementing machine learning techniques, time series analysis, digital signal
- process, statistics or applied mathematics in a commercial setting.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Development experience incorporating the BOOST library.
To apply or for more information please send your CV to Ho.Kwok@TEKsystems .com