Atom International Technology Limited (hereinafter Atom) is a FinTech company focused on helping clients to architect and build their future financial solutions with leading-edge decentralized technology, and digital innovations. Atom comprises a team of dynamic specialists hand-picked from major global financial institutions, blockchain pioneers and leading security vendors.
As a Quantitative Developer you will:
· Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation of trading platform
· Participate in or lead a full stack agile team to delivery quality work in each sprint
· Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
· Understands both the project/process perspective and technically to ensure the proposed solution are sustainable, maintainable and meet business needs
· Translates requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions (specifications, tested code, technical documentation)
· Conducts design reviews, code reviews per best practices and established SDLC guidelines
· Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· > 3+ years of hands on development experience within a trading environment
· Good hands on knowledge and practical exposure for modern NodeJs/Python/C++ concepts using C++ 11/14/17.
· Experience of using design patterns and principles for building robust, resilient, highly scalable and low latency side applications.
· Experience of using agile and iterative development principal and methodologies.
· Experience of using tools in Unix environment for scripting and application debugging (like shell script, python, gdb, valgrind, latency tester).
· Good knowledge of data-structures and algorithms.
· Detail oriented, demonstrated the ability to analyse and elaborate on requirements, and align with the perspective of both business and product sustainability
· Strong English oral and written communication skills
· Immediate available is highly preferred