Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/EDD/QT_D) in the application.
- Part of a new established trading group, this candidate will develop consistent, low volatility, positive return with limited drawdown on all cross-assets products global exchanges
- Able to formulate hypotheses about the drivers of the asset returns and apply a systematic trading strategies
- Analysis of markets using rigorous scientific approach, and develop indicators for bullet proven strategies using systematic mid-frequency trading pattern
- Develop trading tools: data, risk modelling, quantitative analysis and trade automation
- Provides technical and product support to the team with empirical research method
- Successful candidate with proven track record will be promoted to junior PM role.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- At least 8 years’ of working experience in Asia in either hedge fund or bulge bracket banks with solid quant/derivatives trading or strategist experience.
- University degree holder, preferably graduate level discipline in Finance, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Possess in-depth knowledge of various quantitative strategies deployed in HF or Prop firm.
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills
- Good Command of spoken and written English, fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus
- Passionate in trading and problem solving with entrepreneurial minded
We are committed to build a team of competent individuals who have acquired solid relevant local working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.