Rapid Application Developer (Temp contract)
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Are you ready to become a part of an ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
Join our international, cross-functional teams and take an active role in shaping the future of Vontobel.
Within the Structured Products Technology division we maintain, operate and continually improve our global structured products platform.
As part of this endeavor we are looking for a rapid application Python developer to join our team in Hong Kong.
- Design, implement and test software which directly impacts our Hong Kong based trading and public distribution divisions.
- Establish a modern cloud based service landscape to host varied end user applications shared among teams.
- Migrate existing end user applications to the new framework, and embedding them in a future proof development and life-cycle setup.
- Experience your direct business impact in a friendly and collaborative environment with short feedback loops.
- Collaborate closely with development teams across the bank and business stakeholders in an agile environment.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Solid Python skills and a general enthusiasm for programming
- Proven track record of successful software development projects
- A genuine interest in DevOps and the capability to bring DevOps principles to life
- Experience with a modern cloud framework (preferably Azure) including database handling
- A strong team player who enjoys sharing and reviewing ideas.
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo.
- Self-motivated with a drive to improve existing solutions and take ownership of your work.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .