My client is a top tier foreign bank they are seeking for a Regional Client Experience Transformation & Digital Onboarding Vice President to join their team
The small size and dynamic caliber of the team drives focus on high-priority, high-impact issues. The team works with the CCB Global Client Delivery & Transformation Office as the CCB Asia Project Management Office (PMO) to roll out initiatives in CCB Asia which will add value to the Asia franchise by effectively supporting business growth.
The CEM Lead will:
- Devise, execute and deliver regional programs to improve client delivery across the Onboarding, Implementation, BSU and Client Services verticals
- Assume product ownership of the CCB Gateway platform (and its underlying client journeys, i.e., Onboarding, KYC renewals, Portfolio/ Loans Management, Product Dashboards, including:
- business requirements gathering and Coverage and Clients
- coordination and driving of UAT/PVT with O&T, Product, and Coverage stakeholders
- prioritization of enhancements and management of product book of work
- commercialization of new Gateway releases by way of conducting front office trainings, engagement with Country Gateway Champion/Onboarding Lead.
- Have oversight of and responsibility for end-to-end client onboarding, client experience and deliver on the APAC Scorecard TAT target
- Utilize data and qualify end-user feedback to identify, reengineer and implement market-leading initiatives that elevate client delivery while optimizing operational efficiency
- Unify and harmonize stakeholders across Coverage, Account Services, KYC Ops, Product, Servicing, Operations, Implementation et al to improve client onboarding processes and experience
- Lead senior discussions to obtain buy-in and stakeholder support
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to provide transparency over client onboarding performance to CCB / non-CCB business partners and management
- Assume ownership of the overall Client Experience and serve as the subject matter expert to resolve and alleviate pain points in the client onboarding journey and client support model.
- MBA, Finance, Accounting or related Business Management tertiary qualifications
- Strong track record of academic excellence
- 8+ years of experience in strategy consulting, finance or working on strategic projects within financial services
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills – strong ability to use big data and numerical information to make sound assessments and formulate constructive solutions/action plan.
- Strong stakeholder management and project governance ability – adept at executing and managing multiple projects and programs simultaneously
- Comfort and confidence in leading senior discussions to obtain support and buy-in
- Clear and structured thinking and problem solving
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and takes initiative once given direction/ framework to execute with minimal oversight
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to provide clear, detailed creative direction
- Collaborative work style: ability to interact effectively with partners across organizational and functional boundaries and hierarchies
- Able to lead and influence others in a positive and collaborative manner in order to achieve results
- Think creatively and use sound judgment when making business decisions.
- Proactively promotes collaboration, sharing of best practices and success transfer.
- Have strong awareness of the need for speed.