Regional Pricing Actuary, Direct Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Stirling Andersen , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8094
- 20 Sep 17
A Leading global primary Insurer is seeking a high caliber professional to join their Regional actuarial team as Pricing Manager / Pricing Director to support their Japanese Branch. This insurance firm is doing business in more than 10 countries in Asia with a strong focus on China & Japan. Great company culture & attractive salary, our client will provide a full relocation package.
- Support on new product pricing and implementation.
- Ensure product pricing is actuarially and financially sound, compliance with the internal pricing guideline.
- Responsible for the actuarial related areas in product pricing and implementation to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- Support other actuarial projects as required, such as review experience studies and pricing assumptions, product regular review, and support special quotation as necessary.
- Comply with pricing guideline and Group and Global frameworks and provide comments to improve and enrich the pricing guideline.
- Lead junior staff to provide technical support to business on handling life support and other ad hoc requests.
- University graduate in Actuarial Studies with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience at least in the industry.
- FSA or similar is a must.
- Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and distribution channels.
- International market experience and knowledge strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and people skills, as well as proficient analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Fluent in English and Japanese would be a must.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Francois-Xavier Zeller at fzeller@stirlingandersen or call/WhatsApp directly on +852 6113 8157 for a confidential discussion.