This is an excellent opportunity for high calibre accountant with sounded experience in management reporting or financial reporting to join one of the top insurance company in their financial control team.
- Prepare regional level consolidation on both financial reporting and management accounting
- Review entities financial reports and management information reports to ensure information are accurate and comply with HQ standard
- Analyse and review business results to provide meaningful information for senior managements’ decision making
- Prepare audit committee reports and board materials for board meeting
- Adhoc analysis and support high profile strategic project from finance perspective
- Work closely with business unit as business partner to provide advice on financial and business implications of business strategies
- Provide accounting advice to local entities on product; investment or financial reporting
- Bachelor degree with 7+ years of experience in accounting or Audit
- CPA or other equivalent qualification is a Must
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Solid experience in wealth management or insurance finance would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Regional Financial Control Manager, Life Insurance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.