A global CIB is looking for a Senior Project Manager to take up Regulatory Change related projects
Your new role
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively executing regulatory change program with accountable stakeholders, including handling day-to-day matters
- Coordinates comprehensive range of regulatory change matters and supports prioritizing, scope of work and deliverables in execution of regulatory change management framework, which will include monitoring of regulatory developments and assessing impact to the firm
- Schedules and attends meetings with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure regulatory change needs are addressed; documents the content of meetings and timely communicates to senior management and relevant parties
- Contribute to budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work streams under direct management and subject initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
- Perform end to end duties of a Senior Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artefact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; on going risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Ensure Risk Controls are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in the related field with 10+ years of working experiences in Project Management
- Experienced in carrying out business case development, building out project proposals for executive sponsorship; both management consultancy and bank side background considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven track record of Project Management methodology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.