Regulatory Reporting Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regulatory Reporting Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assist in the preparation of the Capital Adequacy Ratio Returns for submission to HKMA as per reporting requirements under HKMA Capital Rules
- Ensure the capital rules are appropriately leveraged and data cleaning initiatives are done to optimise RWA impact on CAR.
- Identify potential areas in which the end to end system and process on RWA calculation can be improved and streamlined.
- Provide professional advice to business or local Finances on RWA calculation methodology with regard to new product proposal.
- Plan and execute FERMAT, a RWA calculation engine, and system enhancements with IT team and conduct UAT accordingly.
- Ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal and external auditors and external regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Knowledge in RWA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret rules and regulations, identify issues and formulate approaches to address them.
- Strongly analytical and logical mindset with minimum intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong sense of internal control and ability to apply proper internal control in the reporting process.
- Independent and able to work under pressure to tight timeframes with multiple deliverables.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- A professional accountancy qualification is preferable but not mandatory.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AD98
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited