A leading Chinese background bank is looking for a Financial Institutions RM to join with them.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship with financial institutions, especially nonbank institutional clients.
- Serve a designated portfolio of accounts in the business segment of Financial Institutions (Non-bank section).
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable interbank services and products to the existing customers.
- Explore new business opportunities and actively participate in the marketing and selling of bank’s financial products in the areas of lending, margin financing, syndication, structured transactions, treasury, trade financing or other financial products.
- Conduct client due diligence, credit analysis and prepare credit proposals.
- Implement agreed business plan to achieve pre-set targets.
- University degree or above, major in Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred.
- At least 6 years relevant experience in the business segment of Financial Institutions (Non-bank: securities firms, assets management companies, etc.).
- Good knowledge of treasury products, margin financing, syndication and interbank services.
- Experienced in conducting credit review and writing credit proposals.
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English (both spoken and written).