Relationship Manager, Public Sector
- Develop and serve a portfolio of accounts within the designated business segment, including government agencies, non-governmental organizations, health care and education institutions, etc.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting potential clients in the market and offering suitable banking services to the existing customers.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experiences in the designated business segment, preferably with exposure to public institutions
- Good knowledge of the corporate banking and treasury products and services
- Familiar with the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory requirements
- Previous exposure to the preparation of credit proposals
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese