Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Global Banking Division - Relationship Management Department
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Manager (Senior). Principal responsibilities
- Establish connection with new prospects and follow up on industry contacts for transaction prospecting;
- Deepen existing client relationships and improve income generation through focused business development activities;
- Negotiate and structure credit facilities and prepare credit proposals (new and review) in a timely and professional manner, under the constraints of credit / lending policies, in meeting clients' needs as a result of thorough understanding of their businesses, financing requirements and market conditions;
- Improve the loan portfolio mix and maintain the loan assets at quality level by conducting credit assessment of customers' financing requests in a professional manner and by monitoring credit risks and customers' credit standing regularly and then act promptly and appropriately;
- Prepare facilities documentation according to credit approvals and market standards customary for the type of financing.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance, related discipline or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management;
- License holder of securities (HKSI) and insurance (IIQE) and fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and Insurance Ordinance strongly desired.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, high connectivity, with self-motivation and resilient;
- Strong growth mindset, curious and creative;
- Sound communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Holder of Enhanced Competency Framework - Credit Risk Management (ECF-CRM) is preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.