Our client is a leading regional corporate bank. To cope with their sustainable growth, they are seeking a diligent relationship manager for their structured finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposures to a wide range of structured finance products as well as corporate client base across Asia region.
- Manage an existing Asia based client portfolio from different industries and achieve business growth by originating and executing structured finance transaction, including but not limited to:
- Handle syndication loan and club loan in Hong Kong, China, South East Asia
- Work with PE funds on leveraged buyout deals
- Prepare in-depth credit proposals by conducting due diligence, industry analysis, peer comparison, financial analysis, cash flow projections, etc.
- Conduct market research, prepare pitch books and source new structured finance deals
- Present loan cases to credit committees in Hong Kong and Head Quarter
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in the structured finance field
- Minimum 4 years’ relationship management experience in global/corporate banking OR structured finance experience in financial services industry
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills at different levels
- Excellent command of Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English in both spoken and written
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**