Global Sage is a market-leading global boutique executive search firm specialized in the banking & financial services industries. Founded in Hong Kong in 1998, Global Sage has made footprints in the world’s major financial centers and commercial hubs, including New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Every day, we work closely with the world’s most prestigious investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and insurers to spearhead the efforts on identifying and attracting the best available talents in the market.
What you will get
- Exposure to the first-hand executive-level real-time fascinating financial market intelligence
- Trained, developed, and mentored by the most experienced consultants in the industry
- Opportunities to work on assignments across regionally and globally
- Experience in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation package
What you will do
- Conduct comprehensive and thorough market research regarding industry, competitor, company, people news, and insights from white papers, etc.
- Identify talents and generate names by exploiting and populating the internal and external databases
- Assist Consultants in coordinating and managing the end-to-end recruitment process from job profiling, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, to composing reports and compiling documentation, etc.
- Assist Consultants in business development activities such as client pitching documents preparation, etc.
- Participate in company events and ad hoc projects
Please apply if you possess
• Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication in English
• Business-savvy; action-oriented, result-driven competency
• Ambitious, determined, optimistic, and collaborative personality
• A doer, go-getter, team-player, positive-thinker, and relationship-builder
• Experience in executive search, market research, sales, business development, marketing or similar. (Fresh graduates can be considered for Associate Researcher)
Interested parties please send applications to Ms Mava Chan, Associate Director at email: email@example.com