Risk Project Manager - Global Risk
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Risk Project Manager.
In this role, you will
- To manage projects of, but not limited to, Risk Analytics or Wholesale or Retail Credit Risk or cross different Risk subfunctions initiatives.
- To plan effectively on scope with consideration of delivery constraints and to optimise the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies, requirements and scope, effort and resource, budget and quality.
- To ensure the baseline scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed in accordance to the HSBC Business Transformation Framework disciplines. To Identify and manage where there is slippage and variance from plan.
- To monitor project execution to effectively identify risks, issues, dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle. To assess any impact on deliverables execution or project benefit and take action to minimise impact. To take ownership of risks and issues and to ensure mitigating plans are developed and agreed, and proper escalations are made.
- To manage the expectation from Project Sponsor and Steering Committee through Project Management Reports and project updates as required by the HSBC Business Transformation Framework disciplines.
- To manage implementation of change and to ensure business benefits are realised and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth, ensuring that the organisation and other change stakeholders are ready and able to function in the new business environment.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder of Risk Management or Financial Quantitative analysis or other Business related disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience of project management in Banking industry with Wholesale or Retail Credit Risk.
- Strong management and planning skill, be able to communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, with capacity to interpret complex Business or Risk requirements.
- Good understanding of project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009X61
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited