A PRC oriented financial group is looking for Sales Trainer specializing in Investment and Insurance Products
A leading PRC oriented financial group is seeking capable candidate to fill the above position.
- Develop, organize and implement a systematic training program for wealth managers and trainees
- Co-ordinate and work with internal departments and business units to provide sales and regulatory trainings on all ranges of investment and wealth management products
- Uplift the quality of overall Training Academy and enhance its provision of services to wealth managers and clients
- Build and maintain strategic alliance with sales departments on recruiting trainees and organizing training programs in response to the training needs
- Provide CPT and CPD courses to all licensed sales persons as well as external parties
- Monitor and maintain proper training records for all the training activities delivered
- Degree holder or equivalent in any discipline, preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- Holder of SFC license regulated activity and insurance professional qualification of IIQE is required; preferably with designation of CFP or RFP
- Minimum 8 year’s relevant experience in financial or banking industries, preferably with at least 5 years’ solid training experience and 3 years’ in supervisory role
- Sound knowledge of investment and / or insurance products a definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.