Sales Specialist, Greater China, Director, Regulatory Compliance Solutions
Sales Specialist, Director, Regulatory Compliance Solutions, Greater China
We're looking for a Senior Sales Executive, within the Regulatory Compliance team to:
- Identify new business opportunities and close existing pipeline within our suite of services
- Build and own strong client relationships for all client segments in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and deal forecasting
- Define and drive sales and marketing strategy
- Work closely with local Product, Account Management and other Sales teams
You will be working in the Regulatory Compliance Team in Hong Kong. The team of 12 professionals (Sales & Product/SME) across the region is focused on driving growth for our services in APAC and consistently delivering for our customers. Our suite of solutions ranges across KYC/AML, Client Onboarding, Regulatory Compliance, Third Party Risk Management solutions combining a unique set of data, platform/software and managed service offering.
- Bachelor's degree required at minimum; Masters preferred
- 10+ years proven sales experience
- Successful track record in selling complex software and/or enterprise solutions in the KYC/AML, Regulatory Compliance domain
- Ability to map and navigate large accounts to navigate multiple stakeholders during the deal cycle
- Ability to focus on key deals while handling multiple opportunities
- Effective and excellent communication skills with colleagues, management and customers
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong experience and existing network in financial institutions across Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan (including Tier 1 accounts)
- Strong team player and communicator
- Self-starter and determined
- Structured and autonomous
- Confident and cooperative
We are happy to consider requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of working from home are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here. IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.