Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Retail Lending Department
Section Head, Secured Lending & Sales Management (Job ID: 3018)
- Drive sales and maximize profitability through sales agents, branch self service facilities and call centres to ensure profitability and growth of mortgage business
- Implement effective sales channel proposition and infrastructure to achieve sales and service targets
- Responsible for overall product management of secured lending products and implement efficient channel developments to uplift overall productivity
- Ensure customer satisfaction level through a customer focused approach in product, marketing and customer service
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- Over 15 years of relevant experience in the banking sector
- Business oriented with sound knowledge in mortgage business including acquisition, channel development, marketing, business analysis, management, planning and project management
- Innovative and creative, with strong sales management skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with good understanding of business dynamics and customer segmentation
- Good leadership skills and able to drive and monitor sales staff to deliver business results in defined timeline and resources
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3018&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.