Our client is a well-known and fast expanding bank and now looking for high calibre to join their group
- Act as a champion to lead and foster best conduct culture and risk awareness in Business Banking.
- Ensure all control practices are sound and in compliance with internal control and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the formation of quality assurance manuals and guidelines and implement quality assurance standards within the department.
- Lead and supervise a team to plan and perform assurance check to ensure business activities are conducted according to the Bank’s standard.
- Review and identify areas of improvement in the quality assurance system.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business banking preferable in quality assurance or operational risk management.
- Strong analytical mind, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Miss Chow at 2851 7725 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090