Securities Settlement, Securities & Derivative Junior Analyst, Officer
- Previous and relevant working experience is preferred
- Prior working experience in a related job that would provide a basic knowledge activities,
policies, and procedures of the work area
- Strong operations focus with good control sense
- Fluent written and spoken English & Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi tasks and complete tasks on time and ensure services levels are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Work effectively under pressure and steep learning curve
- Innovative mindset to be part of an ever changing process improvement environment
- Supervisory working experience is a plus
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Morning and Night shift duties are rotated on a regular basis as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .