Senior Analyst, Financial Market Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Engage in launching and implementing new products deliveries, services initiatives impacting Hong Kong financial market business
· Conduct end to end risk and control gap analysis. Monitor and improve key operational risk indicators including, Nostro, Sundry, Suspense reconciliation breaks, outstanding confirmations and failed settlements
· Monitor productivity and quality performance of outsourced processes against contractual obligations to ensure overall effectiveness of vendor provided services
· Drive the continuous improvement activities by means of root cause analysis and pattern analysis of key vendor issues; collaboration with cross-functional internal and external functions to aid the design and implementation of process enhancements over time
· Full compliance with applicable local laws and regulations, Country anti money laundering policy, the bank's Code of Conduct and other internal guidelines and policies
· Work with stakeholders to maintain first class client services in response to client's enquiries and new product development
· Implement various up-to-date digital tools such as Tableau to improve efficiency of data management (training will be provided)
Our Ideal Candidate
· Great team player with passion to challenge and improve processes
· Solid bus iness process or banking operations experience
· Excellent verbal communication (English, Cantonese) and strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Strong organizing skills as the individual will require to chair meetings with global stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in business, Management, Information Systems
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.