Senior Audit Manager - Investment Banking - Relocation Available
- Up to $1.4M Base + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8091
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
My client is a global investment bank looking for a Senior Audit manager to act as the deputy head of Audit. We are looking for Internal Audit professionals with good experience working in an investment bank. Knowledge of Equities will be a big plus. If you have 8+ years of Audit experience and are looking for a new challenge to work for a company that is one of the leaders in innovative audit processes then please apply below. The role is a regional role so will also require very minimal travel.
- Review and complete processes and documentation of scoping, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations in IA audit toolkit.
- Lead discussions with clients regarding audit observations, consulting with the Director where necessary.
- Build independent and respected relationships with clients on each audit and develop on-going relationships with key clients in aligned business area.
- Write high quality observations and audit reports (with input from the audit team). Provide complete, accurate and timely information for IA reporting.
- Manage audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget and timetable.
- Continue to update awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units and use this knowledge to update audit approach where necessary.
- Develop a wide network of contacts across IA and the business to identify and work towards strategic goals.
- Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments and support Directors in their assessment of Assistant Vice Presidents (AVPs)
- Act as mentor and coach to less experienced team members and support others to develop. Provide guidance to AVPs during audit assignments. Own and drive personal learning to support achievement of career aspirations.
- Extensive experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIA, MIIA, ACCA, CISA, for audit roles; technical qualification for specialist risk team roles; and graduate degree for all)
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Experience of managing audits/driving initiatives in a relevant field
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles to include senior client management