Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a professional Business Analyst to join our Hong Kong office. The role will start with an initially 6 months contract.
- Migrate AEOI for FATCA and CRS from one system to another
- Identify local requirements, perform excution, run testing and roll out of systems
- Review the existing system platform and reporting capability, and identify areas where we are not up to industry practice and change
- Provide feedback whether Investor portal (and the upcoming roadmap) is investor-friendly and is able to meet the market needs
- Bachelor’s or above in Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investor services
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver under tight deadlines
- Self-driven, highly autonomous
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.