Senior Business Analyst, Life Operations
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Perform business analysis, review and prepare user requirements document for Life Operations department
- Review System design documentation to ensure the functional design meets users' expectations
- Lead UAT testers to execute user acceptance test including test planning, test cast preparation and results documentation
- Coordinate and monitor UAT progress to ensure development team's deliverable meets users expectations
- Identify key issues and risks throughout the project cycle
- Prepare training materials and provide training to business users
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal but not required
- Minimum 3 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in life insurance operation, preferably with product implementation experience
- Strong analytical anal problem solving capability
- Team player who is able to meet tight deadline
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.