Senior Business Compliance Manager / Business Compliance Manager / (AML)
- Review customer profile, KYC documents, customer statistic data and provide review recommendation for periodic review and trigger event review before submission to business.
- Updates and follow-up customer information ; verify customer identity and due diligence documents ; transaction analysis and provide advice.
- Monitor Customer review progress (including regular review and trigger events review).
- Comply with relevant government regulations and the Bank's internal guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and deliver AML/CFT/ Sanctions related trainings.
- Perform gap analysis and update the policies and procedures for latest regulatory requirements and audit reports.
- Collaborating with senior management to effectively incorporate the AML/CFT/ Sanctions Compliance Program.
- To prepare management reports for senior management.
- Provide advisory services to business units regarding the AML/CFT/ Sanctions compliance, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree holder or above with major in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Relevant qualification in CAMS, AAMLP Core Level will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' relevant experiences.
- Good knowledge of the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory context.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Chinese word processing.
- Good presentation and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin would be a definite advantage.
- Candidates with less experiences may considered as deputy or assistant manager.