Senior Business Strategy Manager (Omni Channel Management)
- Align with the bank's business and channel strategy and reference best market practice to formulate short-, medium- and long-term omni-channel strategy and optimization plans.
- Support the bank's cultural change management on digitalization and omni channel transformation.
- Drive business users and suggest improvement / creative idea for making platforms competitive with design thinking or other methodology.
- Work closely with segment and product managers to develop business use cases with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Perform program and project management, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers / IT to ensure high quality deliverables / services.
- Perform regular management reporting and service benchmarking.
- Prepare documentation on new products and services for internal control departments' review and approval
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related disciplines
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in strategic planning or project management & implementation, including at least 3 years' experience at senior managerial role
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects