Our client, one of the largest Blue-Chip Organisation’s in Hong Kong, is currently looking for a seasoned and ambitious Senior Cloud Infrastructure Manager (Cloud Visualisation), who will play a pivotal role in delivering the Organisation’s ‘Move to Cloud’ strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to help build what will be one of the Regions most advanced Cloud platforms, including the delivery of a PAAS for Enterprise-wide application builds.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Play a key role in the contribution to the design and build of Organisational Private cloud environment.
- Create a Cloud solution that is scalable, acts as a shared service, and allows for automated deployment going forward.
- Lead and mentor a team of Cloud Engineers to set-up and create a virtualised Cloud platform and environment.
- Work across various departments to set up appropriate infrastructure to allow for automated deployment.
- Act as a champion in creating a shared service type environment, which is scalable and flexible, and continually look for ways to improve and add value to the Organisation through Cloud strategies.
- Manage and forecast cloud infrastructure capacity and budget accordingly.
- Create strong relationships with technology partners and vendors.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of working experience in IT Enterprise infrastructure with management capabilities.
- Strong demonstrable experience in working with Cloud technologies.
- Ideally, strong experience using VM Cloud virtualisation technologies.
- Cloud infrastructure experience, ideally in an environment that supports mission critical applications.
- PAAS experience is not necessary, but an interest in developing a PAAS environment is.
- Strong technical Cloud understanding, being able to effectively work with Engineers and architects in the design and implementation of cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture, container technology, and automation (Ansible, Docker, CI/CD) is ideal.
- Strong understanding of governance, policy and compliance measures and being able to adhere to Organisational policies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to document and present technical challenges and keep management up to date accordingly.
- Ideally, experience using Jira, Confluence, and other software development and documentation tools used in DevOps.
- Knowledge of network, firewall, and security best practices is advantageous (understanding what supernetting is etc.)
- Certifications in AWS, AZURE etc. advantageous.
- Certifications in Architecture (TOGAF) and project management (PMP, Prince2) advantageous.
To understand more about this fantastic opportunity, please E-mail your up to date CV to: email@example.com with “Senior Cloud Manager” in the subject heading.