A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager with PRC Exposure in her Compliance Department.
- Identify & participate in compliance risk, conduct compliance evaluation & investigation and formulate compliance plans, standards & objectives, with focus on PRC related compliance matters
- Track key regulatory changes, liaise compliance functions at different PRC branches
- Update & improve compliance policies and procedures to ensure they reflect current regulations, industry best-practice and changes in bank’s business structure and activities
- Complete periodical reports, statement, assessment and follow up with matters required by regulators in Hong Kong and PRC
- Degree or above with major in Law or related discipline, preferably with PRC Legal Professional Qualification
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws and regulations pertinent to bank, particularly related to PRC laws and regulations
- At least 4 years of experience in compliance, legal or regulatory fields of financial services industry
- Familiar with the operating rules and regulatory requirements of the local and PRC financial market and banking industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective time and project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Kate at 9710 9507.