Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - Asia Pacific
Deloitte Asia Pacific brings together our geographies in Australia, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and New Zealand with 2,800 partners and more than 42,000 professionals. The formation of the Deloitte Asia Pacific Member Firm enhances our ability to provide a more seamless client experience across geographical boundaries, while at the same time offering you unique and unrivalled career experiences and opportunities.
The Business Analyst, who will be based in Hong Kong, will work on financial reporting and key Clients & Industries initiatives ("C&I") that drive the growth of the Risk Advisory business ("RA"). He/she will team with cross-geography teams to track monthly performance, develop key performance indicators and variance analysis, and assist in the implementation of action plan.
Reporting to Strategy & Operations Director, this analyst will focus on key Operational and Clients & Industries initiatives for Risk Advisory.
- Perform financial analysis and report trends, and other insights for the AP RA business
- Assist S&O director to develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting activities; assist in the strategic planning process
- Work with regional / geography C&I and finance teams to ensure complete, accurate and timely report of AP RA financials
- Support S&O Director on RA project tracking, reporting and other short-term deliverables
- Support the rollout of regional C&I programs within RA
Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or other business related field and/or equivalent professional qualification. Years of Experience:
2-3 years of experience working for a professional services organization. Other Qualifications & Skills
- Detail oriented, high sense of responsibility
- With Business-oriented mindset and problem solving attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills
- A quick learner, self-motivated and driven
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skill
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Chinese
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN167334