Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Corporate Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join us as Senior Corporate Banking Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Manage and develop a portfolio of mid-market enterprises for corporate banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
- Achieve business targets for market share, profitability, deposits growth, non-fund income growth and cross-selling with careful operating expense and credit risk management
- Maintain close relationship with customers and acquire new business through referrals and strategic partners
- Ensure all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure
- Exercise total quality management to improve productivity, streamline process and enhance service quality
- Provide guideance, coaching and support to junior members
- University degree in business, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in credit and customer relationship management in banking sector
- Sound credit analytical skills and profound knowledge in various commercial banking products
- Holding of valid insurance and investment licenses
- Strong growth mind set, ability to lead change and strategic transformation, overcome challenges, create new and innovative solutions and work in an agile environment.
- Open to change with ability to influence, engage and lead positively and in an inspiring manner
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.