Senior Credit Risk Manager, Consumer Banking, VP
The Credit Portfolio Senior Manager is a senior management-level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department to monitor the Citi portfolio and identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to lead the management of Citi's portfolio exposure to client and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance with Citibank credit policies/practices, regulatory policies and prepare, update, and ensure approval of all internal policy and procedure changes, keeping proper change and approval logs
- Conduct managerial responsibilities, including coaching/mentoring, performance management and evaluation (including managing the Review the Reviewer process), work assignment management and resource/capacity management, monitoring and escalating as needed
- Continuously identify process improvements and efficiencies to support business unit goals through dissecting issues and making recommendations
- Monitor daily queue dashboard and production reports and address production and/or pipeline management issues, serving as a an escalation point of contact for these and SLA related issues with the goal of enhancing customer experience
- Conduct analyses related to policy (e.g., benefits tracking), bureau and alternate credit information, risk and reward trade-off, etc. by leveraging data and creating ad-hoc analyses/management information systems (MIS)
- Identify business opportunities, develop credit tests and risk strategies, balancing risk and return, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution of policy tests and strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience with analytical or data manipulation tools (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, SPSS)
- Experience with econometric and statistical modeling or application risk scoring
- Knowledgeable in the latest Basel market or counterparty credit risk capital requirements
- Experience in big data with knowledge of probabilities/distributions, building decision trees and regression models
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proven ability to derive patterns, trends and insights, perform risk/reward trade-off analyses and connect these analytics to business impacts
- Demonstrated quantitative, presentation and analytic skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .