Senior Customer Workflow Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Workflow Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Support the design of engaging end to end customer experiences for new capabilities in partnership with Digital teams, Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders. The role holder will play a key role to enable these journeys and support their implementation across products, processes, policies and technology.
- Identify, document and make recommendations on opportunities to improve existing customer journeys across Retail Banking and Wealth Management. Leveraging customer requirements and gathering inputs from key stakeholders to enable the creation and prioritization of an aspirational improvement roadmap.
- Bridge the gap between customer needs and back end challenges like systems as well as product, process, legal, risk and compliance for the implementation of new and improved journeys that evolve via consumer test and learn.
- Conduct analysis required and support the alignment between journeys performance metrics and customer success criteria.
- Influence and collaborate with cross functional teams working in an Agile environment and contribute to the development of a high performance Customer Workflow discipline through support and coaching.
- Develop strong working relationships with global and market stakeholders to understand the local product, operational, regulatory and competitive environment in order to incorporate this into delivery aspirations.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Analytical thinker with focus on Customer Experience, Customer Journeys, Service Design and Operational Workflow.
- Strong Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business.
- Leadership experience in complex organizations and record managing multiple stakeholders across business, technical and operational teams.
- Vast experience of User Centered Design methodology.
- Hands-on and delivery focused with strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes an advantage.
- Experience of relevant systems like JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM.
- Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
- Ability to translate business and customer need to business and product requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Energetic, Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management.
- A flexible approach to work.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.